Watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life has us reminiscing about what made us love onscreen mother-daughter duo Rory and Lorelai Gilmore so much to begin with. Thanks to their close, quirky relationship, Rory and single mom Lorelai Gilmore (played by Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham, respectively) shared plenty of witty back-and-forths and one-liners over the course of the show’s original seven seasons.
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Random House Books February 23, 2018
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter