Gilmore Girls and Parenthood are two great shows that show up great together. Lauren Graham, star of both series, turned up Thursday night in Beverly Hills, California, for a Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life Emmy consideration event hosted by Netflix, and while her Gilmore daughter, Alexis Bledel, was not in attendance, her Braverman daughter, Mae Whitman, stepped in to moderate the discussion.
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Random House Books February 23, 2018
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter