brightcove.createExperiences(); Lorelai and Rory may be one of the greatest mother-daughter television pairs of all time, but let’s face it: Lorelai wasn’t always the perfect parent. And as Rory’s off-screen counterpart, Alexis Bledel, settles into parenthood herself, she may turn to Gilmore Girls for parenting advice from time to time.
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Random House Books February 23, 2018
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
- Gilmore Girls Video: Lauren Graham Teases That Revival Cameo — 'Lorelai's Head Is Turned By [Spoiler]'
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Lauren Graham on Sookie Scene
- [VIDEO] Melissa McCarthy in ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Sookie
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Christopher and Lorelai Spoilers
- Emmys: ‘Gilmore Girls’ Star Lauren Graham Revisits Her ‘Scariest’ Scene [Video]
Subscribe to our Newsletter