Gilmore Girls fans worried that Amy Sherman-Palladino and Dan Palladino’s new multi-year Amazon Studios deal all but sticks a fork in a second Netflix revival need to simmer down and read the contract’s fine print. According to multiple sources, the pact – which calls for Team Palladino to develop new series for Amazon beyond their upcoming dramedy The Marvelous Mrs.
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Random House Books February 23, 2018
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter