Gilmore Girls fans worried that Amy Sherman-Palladino and Dan Palladino’s new multi-year Amazon Studios deal all but sticks a fork in a second Netflix revival need to simmer down and read the contract’s fine print. According to multiple sources, the pact – which calls for Team Palladino to develop new series for Amazon beyond their upcoming dramedy The Marvelous Mrs.
- Celeb Designer Eric Hughes on Andy Cohen, Lauren Graham, SJP October 18, 2017
- Netflix Sort of Releases Some Ratings Data October 18, 2017
- Netflix Accidentally Removed ‘Gilmore Girls’ and Fans Are Furious October 1, 2017
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It by Lauren Graham September 29, 2017
- ‘Gilmore Girls’: Second Revival at Netflix Possible Despite Amazon Deal September 26, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
- Meet Donald: Interview with Sam Pancake About Finally Landing His Perfect Role
- Meet Nat Compton: An Interview with Eric Henry
- Was Alexis Bledel Pregnant During 'Gilmore Girls' Filming? It's Entirely Plausible
- Lauren Graham’s rumored Scott Patterson feud, and 4 more questions for her ‘Gilmore Girls’ book
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Spoilers: Will Steven Yeun’s Glenn Return?
Subscribe to our Newsletter