When the “Gilmore Girls” revival, “A Year in the Life,” came out in 2016, fans finally found out what the future held for Lorelai and her longtime love, Luke. Their romance endured, of course, and after over a decade of dating and cohabitating, the pair said their “I dos” in the gazebo right in the heart of Stars Hollow.
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
- Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino has “freedom” to make more when timing is right November 10, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter