Rory Gilmore had many love interests on her seven-year stint on “Gilmore Girls.” Some of the more notable ones include the good boy next door, Dean, who was Rory’s first love, the bad boy next door, Jesse, who understood her at such a deep level, and the rich and adventurous Logan, who pushed Rory to her limits.
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Random House Books February 23, 2018
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
- Gilmore Girls Video: Lauren Graham Teases That Revival Cameo — 'Lorelai's Head Is Turned By [Spoiler]'
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Lauren Graham on Sookie Scene
- [VIDEO] Melissa McCarthy in ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Sookie
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Christopher and Lorelai Spoilers
- Emmys: ‘Gilmore Girls’ Star Lauren Graham Revisits Her ‘Scariest’ Scene [Video]
Subscribe to our Newsletter