Lauren Graham and Peter Krause play siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on Parenthood . In real life, the couple has been dating for over four years and manages to keep their relationship under Hollywood’s radar. However, the actors have been open about some aspects of their blissful union.
- ‘Gilmore Girls’: Second Revival at Netflix Possible Despite Amazon Deal September 26, 2017
- ‘Vampirina’ Preview — Lauren Graham & James Van Der Beek September 26, 2017
- Lauren Graham and James Van Der Beek to Star in Disney Junior’s ‘Vampirina’ September 1, 2017
- Jason Ritter says Parenthood Reboot Should be in 20 Years – Today’s News: Our Take August 16, 2017
- “Gilmore Girls” hasn’t posted to social media in seven months, and I’m genuinely concerned August 16, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter