Lauren Graham and Peter Krause play siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on Parenthood . In real life, the couple has been dating for over four years and manages to keep their relationship under Hollywood’s radar. However, the actors have been open about some aspects of their blissful union.
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Random House Books February 23, 2018
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
- Gilmore Girls Video: Lauren Graham Teases That Revival Cameo — 'Lorelai's Head Is Turned By [Spoiler]'
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Lauren Graham on Sookie Scene
- [VIDEO] Melissa McCarthy in ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Sookie
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Christopher and Lorelai Spoilers
- Emmys: ‘Gilmore Girls’ Star Lauren Graham Revisits Her ‘Scariest’ Scene [Video]
Subscribe to our Newsletter