It’s an odd subject but anyone who is familiar with her work will know that she KILLS IT with her facial expressions. Stick with me for a little and Lauren, if you’re reading this, it’s not creepy, I promise. A little bit of a background, I first saw Lauren in Evan Almighty in 2007.
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
- Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino has “freedom” to make more when timing is right November 10, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter