Netflix on Tuesday morning released a few morsels of its much-speculated-over proprietary data, revealing that more than 8 million of its subscribers have a lot of free time on their hands. That figure – 8.4 million, to be exact – represents the number of viewers who’ve watched at least one season of one Netflix original series within 24 hours of its release.
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Random House Books February 23, 2018
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ star imagines how Luke and Lorelai’s love story — and lives — end January 31, 2018
- Amy Sherman-Palladino: Lauren Graham Is Pitching Ideas to Appear on ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ January 23, 2018
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
- Gilmore Girls Video: Lauren Graham Teases That Revival Cameo — 'Lorelai's Head Is Turned By [Spoiler]'
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Lauren Graham on Sookie Scene
- [VIDEO] Melissa McCarthy in ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Sookie
- [VIDEO] ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’: Christopher and Lorelai Spoilers
- Emmys: ‘Gilmore Girls’ Star Lauren Graham Revisits Her ‘Scariest’ Scene [Video]
Subscribe to our Newsletter