Netflix on Tuesday morning released a few morsels of its much-speculated-over proprietary data, revealing that more than 8 million of its subscribers have a lot of free time on their hands. That figure – 8.4 million, to be exact – represents the number of viewers who’ve watched at least one season of one Netflix original series within 24 hours of its release.
- Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino has “freedom” to make more when timing is right November 10, 2017
- Celeb Designer Eric Hughes on Andy Cohen, Lauren Graham, SJP October 18, 2017
- Netflix Sort of Releases Some Ratings Data October 18, 2017
- Netflix Accidentally Removed ‘Gilmore Girls’ and Fans Are Furious October 1, 2017
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It by Lauren Graham September 29, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter