Summary: A charming and laugh-out-loud novel by Lauren Graham, beloved star of Parenthood and Gilmore Girls, about an aspiring actress trying to make it in mid-nineties New York City. Franny Banks is a struggling actress in New York City, with just six months left of the three year deadline she gave herself to succeed.
- Jason Ritter says Parenthood Reboot Should be in 20 Years – Today’s News: Our Take August 16, 2017
- “Gilmore Girls” hasn’t posted to social media in seven months, and I’m genuinely concerned August 16, 2017
- Fire up the coffee maker — Lauren Graham has a great idea for a one-off “Gilmore Girls” movie July 24, 2017
- On the Books: Lauren Graham’s writing as charming as onscreen characters July 16, 2017
- Emmys 2017: 3 ‘Gilmore Girls’ Alums Nominated, But NOT Lauren Graham July 16, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter