Summary: A charming and laugh-out-loud novel by Lauren Graham, beloved star of Parenthood and Gilmore Girls, about an aspiring actress trying to make it in mid-nineties New York City. Franny Banks is a struggling actress in New York City, with just six months left of the three year deadline she gave herself to succeed.
- 3 Ways Lauren Graham Makes 50 Look 35 March 18, 2017
- Lauren Graham: Lorelai Gilmore and Sarah Braverman Quotes March 16, 2017
- Happy Birthday, Lauren Graham! 5 Fun Facts About the Fast-Talking Actress March 16, 2017
- Lorelai Gilmore spoke the truth about coffee March 16, 2017
- ‘Linda Da HR’ Casting Lauren Graham, Tim DeKay e Zachary Knighton March 9, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter