Summary: A charming and laugh-out-loud novel by Lauren Graham, beloved star of Parenthood and Gilmore Girls, about an aspiring actress trying to make it in mid-nineties New York City. Franny Banks is a struggling actress in New York City, with just six months left of the three year deadline she gave herself to succeed.
- 20 Times Rory and Lorelai Taught You Everything You Need to Know About Love and Life December 15, 2017
- All of the ‘Gilmore Girls’ easter eggs you mised in ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ December 14, 2017
- Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino has “freedom” to make more when timing is right November 10, 2017
- Celeb Designer Eric Hughes on Andy Cohen, Lauren Graham, SJP October 18, 2017
- Netflix Sort of Releases Some Ratings Data October 18, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter