Summary: A charming and laugh-out-loud novel by Lauren Graham, beloved star of Parenthood and Gilmore Girls, about an aspiring actress trying to make it in mid-nineties New York City. Franny Banks is a struggling actress in New York City, with just six months left of the three year deadline she gave herself to succeed.
- This adorable ‘Gilmore Girls’ lego set is a dream come true May 22, 2017
- Return ‘even better than I imagined May 17, 2017
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ Revival Season 2: Lauren Graham on More Episodes May 13, 2017
- Gilmore Girls: Lauren Graham on Rory’s Surprise Baby, More Kids for Lorelai May 13, 2017
- If you haven’t gotten something for Mother’s Day yet, just give mom these pictures of Lauren Graham and Mae Whitman May 13, 2017
Last Tweet of LaurenMy Tweets
Subscribe to our Newsletter